We can do two things to help reduce this:
- Reduce our carbon emissions: through the way we live, work, and act in our day-to-day lives.
- Offset our carbon emissions: we can do this by calculating our carbon emissions, total this, then work with a sustainability company to either pay for carbon credits or invest in carbon positive projects. CBIP partners with The South Pole to work on initiatives like regenerating precious forests, replacing old equipment with more efficient technology, or even training communities in beekeeping!
We all share the same environment, so when customers and providers understand their impact together, meaningful change can take place.
Our sustainability policy bridges 4 key parties:
- Suppliers, who can offset their carbon emissions
- Customers, who can update their practices and be a part of a carbon neutral shipping process
- Our company and individual staff members, who can lead by example and put sustainability first in their daily lives. They can also educate clients, partners, and more.